|Vista Venues - Interactive Software for the Next Generation of Web Sites
Interactive Software for the Next Generation of Web Sites
Want to Control your own Web Site…want to enter your own data…want to be your own web master without being a HTML programmer. With Vista Venues exclusively from Vista Media, you can do all those things! Now small businesses and organizations can have web sites that are as easy to change as using a word processor. You can change your site and keep it fresh and up to date. Don't let your business be left behind. Make your web site work for you.
The new Vista Venues offers businesses and organizations all the power of a data-driven Web Site that only very expensive software could provide in the past. Here's some of what Vista Venues offers your business or organization.
· A dynamic and data driven site! Use the Data Management Engine (DME) to keep a fresh looking web site with a constant flow of new content such as images, information, audio and more.
· Immediate data posting! Up load data to a web site instantly.
· Organization! Set up real time information exchange with various parts of a business or organization. Put company policies and regulations on the site and make them available for easy access.
· Communication! Send emails to employees and members. Create special email services for the customers, employees, members, volunteers, etc. Advertise sales and special buys.
· Control! Approve employees' created material for the web site and have it approved by supervisors before posting on the web site.
· Special privileges! Allow the creation of passwords to control access to the various areas of the site.
· Ecommerce capabilities! Set up e-stores and sell over the Internet. Set up auction and classified ads sections.
· Fund raising! Set up an online donation capability for school athletic groups, political organizations or charities. Offer special status to donors.
· Visitor contact! Set up chat times to visit with the supporters, and site visitors.
· Visitor response! Collect questions and create a "Frequently Asked Questions" page. Run opinion polls.
· New ways to communicate! Provide audio and video clips for visitors. (Software allows uploading audio and video clips through the browser interface.)
· Greater site involvement! Let visitors add their thoughts and testimonials on behalf of the candidates, businesses, charities, etc. through a people's forum. (Permits content approval before posting.)
· Convenient access! Update the web site with a standard Web browser interface on any computer anywhere on the web. No special plug-ins or custom software to install in your computers.
· Simplicity! Use a simple word processor interface to enter data.
· Cost effectiveness! Use non-technical personnel to handle site updating. Normally, updating most web sites requires templates and/or hours of HTML hand coding on each and every page; but with the dynamic database interaction of Vista Venues Content Management System, information on a web site can be changed instantly and without the help of a high priced web designer.
Applications of Vista Venues
Vista Venues provides a powerful Web-database integration that addresses the issues of making the Web site work for the small business or organization. It provides an impressive new way to build and update web sites. The Data Management Engine (DME) in Vista Venues handles images, graphics, animations and more. You can interact quickly with "data" to add, delete, and modify your web sites in ways you've never able to before cost effectively. The DME provides for many possible applications. A few types of web sites that can benefit from using the dynamic data capabilities of Vista Venues are listed below.
· College Sports Sites
· High School Sports Sites
· Real Estate Sites
· Political Campaign Sites
· Radio and Television Sites
· Retail Business Sites
· Organization and Association Sites
View some general purpose sites using Vista Venues software by visiting nmba.org and citiesofgold.com.
If your business or organization need an affordable web site that will receive, store, organize and dispense DATA easily and conveniently, then its time to change to Vista Venues.
Vista Venues for College Sports Sites
Vista Venues is a software system that can open new avenues for web site management by reducing site operational costs for colleges and universities. Vista Venues provides the capability to have individual athletics departments manage their own content as well as offers other Internet and intranet capabilities that can be utilized by businesses and colleges. Having lower operational costs, the sites could be profitable even with fewer online merchandise sales than are received from large university sites.
Vista Venues uses a new approach to network software resulting in lower implementation costs than for the present content management software sold by the large CMS companies. At the same time, Vista Venues is more than just content management since it offers a number of features not commonly found in content management such as auctions, ecommerce and classified ads. Some of the functions for sports sites are:
· Post schedules, scores, cancellations, pictures and stories immediately. Workflow approvals are available if required before posting.
· Place player profiles on the web pages and change them for the various sports throughout the year.
· Archive stories, scores and player information in a database.
· Provide information quickly to the community and local media.
· Collect all the stories, scores and other information into a "Year in Sports for Your College" CD and selling it to raise funds for the Athletic Department.
· Provide places on the web site and on the CD where businesses and the Boosters Club can be acknowledged for sponsoring the Sports Web Site.
· Allow fans to make donations online to the Booster Clubs.
· Purchase team sports gear and souvenirs online.
At the same time, a college athletic department receives all these features from Vista Venues:
· A convenient, easy, standard Web browser interface.
· Use of any computer with a browser to update sports news and information.
· No special plug-ins or custom software to install in the school's computers.
· Utilization of Vista Venues with the present college web site or with a newly designed, dynamic, data-driven, standalone site.
· Little training required to use.
Vista Venues introduces Interactive Software for Real Estate Web Sites.
Until now Realtors have had to spend either large amounts of time or money to keep their web sites current in the never ending process of adding property, removing property or changing prices. That can all change now with Vista Venues date-driven software. Web Site updates become as simple as using a word processor.
The Vista Venues CMS Module offers real estate companies all the power of a data-driven Web Site that only very expensive software could provide in the past. Here's some of what Vista Venues offers your real estate business.
· Easy use for anyone familiar with a browser.
· Enter property, and make changes in a matter of minutes not hours.
· Post information to your web site immediately.
A real estate web site using Vista Venues has all the following features:
· Use a convenient, easy, standard Web browser interface.
· Use any computer with a browser to update property listings and information.
· No installation of special plug-ins or custom software in your computers.
· Use Vista Venues with your present real estate web site or use it to design a dynamic, data driven, stand alone site.
· Use it immediately because there is little training required.
· Save time and money because it is affordable.
Normally, updating web sites requires templates and/or hours of HTML hand coding on each and every page; but with the dynamic database interaction of Vista Venues, a real estate web site can change its property information immediately. Now is the time to stop doing web sites the old expensive, slow way and change to Vista Venues.
View a dynamic real estate web site by visiting VistaEncantada.com.
This website designed by Vista Media Productions, Inc. using Vista Venues Content Management System from NetActionware, Inc. (c)Copyright 2007 Vista Media Productions, Inc.